Member only section

General BVS related area
timpootle

Member only section

Postby timpootle » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Eagle eyed forum members will notice a few changes to the index page this evening.

I am copying the BVS members only section of the forum from our development site into this live forum.

Paid up members of the BVS who wish to be granted access early can PM me and I will tick the box for you to see it, but we will be going through the member list methodically in the next week or so.

If the situation is unclear to you, membership of this forum has historically been completely separate from membership of the Battery Vehicle Society. The former costs nothing, and will continue to cost nothing and give access to the knowledgebase of the other forum members and all the good stuff we have come to expect.

The latter costs £15/year and gives you access to the BVS archive accumulated over the 36 year history of the society, discounts on products and services, local area representatives who can organise local meets and put people in touch with each other in the local area, a magazine 6 times a year as well as other benefits. It also gives you access to this new section of the forum, which will fill with content as it goes along. In addition, BVS subs pay for hosting this forum which the forum members enjoy, and national events held throughout the year, such as the successful Electracon conference and Electrathon track event.
Tim Crumpton

timpootle

Re: Member only section

Postby timpootle » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:13 pm

timpootle wrote:Paid up members of the BVS who wish to be granted access early can PM me and I will tick the box for you to see it, but we will be going through the member list methodically in the next week or so.

Umm, yes, the next week or so. On the 5th of November.

Sorry for the delay, folks, but any BVS member who uses this forum should now be able to access the members-only section.

If I have missed anyone, please PM or email me to sort it out.
Tim Crumpton

Return to “General”