2 berlingo electriqes on ebay

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
ioniser10

2 berlingo electriqes on ebay

Postby ioniser10 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:55 pm

HI
If anybody is interested there is a couple of berlingo electriques on ebay on of them has faulty cells and the other is in very good condition.
I bought one of ebay a few weeks ago and another guy arrived also he let me buy the berlingo in the end.
His mate bought another berlingo with fault light needed repairs.
The one i bought had a faulty heater (webasto thermo top 5kw) i nearlly got it working but then toasted the PCB. Bought another one now though i hope the heater works cos im going to nick it for this other one its freezing in the mornings.
Has anybody tried using the heater to bring batteries up to optimum temperature using temp sensor and controls ectr.. to increase range in winter. Im getting 40 miles now.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:41 pm

I've moved your post into the PSA section :wink:

I have wondered about re-routing the heater into the batts to warm them up a tadge but the heater really gets far to hot for battery heating I think, I've recorded temps of 70C on the heater output pipe where as the batts really never get much warmer then 30C

So it could be a tadge risky I think, I wouldnt recomend it.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”