Roll up roll up get your Blingo bits here!!!! (Well soon)

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
Grumpy-b

Roll up roll up get your Blingo bits here!!!! (Well soon)

Postby Grumpy-b » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:47 pm

I have agreed to buy a Blingo that is a breaker. Not sure of all the problems, but when it arrives in early/ mid Jan I will need to strip it and dispose of it quickly. So if anyone has need of parts, let me know what you need, including normal Blingo body bits. When I get it I will then check the bits out and we can decide a price. So no commitments at the moment.
Not sure if many batteries will be available, as I need them first. But there may be a few Post 2000 I think (I hope anyway) .

Grumpy B

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:15 pm

Glad you've got one 8)

Give us a shout once you've grabbed the bits you need, whats wrong with it as I presume its a non runner :?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Grumpy-b

Postby Grumpy-b » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:26 pm

Yup its a definite non runner. But I hope that I can get at least a few usable batteries from it, and a few spares. I might actually be getting more than one. In which case they will be stripped and usable parts stored with a view to long term building an electric Multispace, with side doors not just the rear seat option with the current van shell.
Once the current one is up and running ok, I will seriously look to put side windows and rear seat in it. There is a breakers up in the fens that has a few Multispaces, including some three door early ones, that could give up a proper tilting passenger seat.

If people have need for specific parts it would help to know before we strip the vehicles, as I would hate to junk something that could be used, and save me the problem of storage.

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”