Batteries for Berlingos, or run with a ION or I-Miev

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
timpootle

Re: Batteries for Berlingos, or run with a ION or I-Miev

Postby timpootle » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:21 pm

sunandwindy wrote:
sunandwindy wrote:I've been keeping my eye out for local non electric versions of the ION I-Mev to test the backs for wheel chairs,

I think I've been looking at the wrong cars, can someone please advise the exact models of the ICE versions of the ION and I-Mev please?

The ion is the Peugeot version of the Mitsubishi. They are the same car. The mitsubishi iMiev is the electric version of the mitsubishi i , which is quite rare now. I think very few numbers were imported. You will be better going to a mitsubishi, peugeot or citroen dealer and trying your wheelchair straight in the electric car.
Tim Crumpton

sunandwindy

Postby sunandwindy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:38 pm

timpootle wrote:
sunandwindy wrote:
sunandwindy wrote:You will be better going to a mitsubishi, peugeot or citroen dealer and trying your wheelchair straight in the electric car.

That's the issue, they're not available around here. Hence requesting clarification on what the ICE model is.

As I said, no point travelling 100's miles to look at one, then find the wheel chair won't fit!

timpootle

Postby timpootle » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:15 pm

I agree with you, but the petrol i-car is is a very rare beast.

The i-Miev is available as a new car, so the dealer WILL be able to show you one.

I don't know exactly where you live, so I fed the postcode of Tewkesbury post office into the Mitsubishi dealer locator.

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/dealer ... de=GL205JZ

YOUR NEAREST SALES & SERVICE DEALER
Cheltenham & Gloucester
1 Vernon Court
Meteor Business Park Cheltenham Road East Staverton Gloucestershire GL2 9QG

Tel: 01452 715870

Hope that helps.
Tim Crumpton

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”