Charging and amount of power used

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
ChrisB

Re: Charging and amount of power used

Postby ChrisB » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Grumpy-b wrote:Now what I want is a set of cells from Nissan, supposedly they are making them cheaply, and even in the UK , well sunderland.

Grumpy-b

Now that could be interesting, a set of liths out of a Leaf, gota be the cheapest way to rejuvinate a Berlingo, mmmmmmmm, well even if the whole car costs 30k, the battery pack must be less than a 3rd of that surely :?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Grumpy-b

Postby Grumpy-b » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 am

The figures that have been bandied about in the press are a pack cost of 6to7 k. If only we could get our hands on them at that price.

Grumpy-b

chatwindows

Postby chatwindows » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Nissan surely don't make the cells themselves. One wonders if there are any tame Nissan technicians out there who would divulge the makers name/address etc. I agree the cost of the Leaf is far less than any quote I have seen for a set of batteries. Therefore, it figures that they have got to be much less than £10k to Nissan. If I could get a set of cells for my Blingo at around £5-6k I would surely consider it worth thinking about. After all, our vans have all done a lot less mileage than the IC engined versions & one still see's plenty of 10/12 year plus vans on the road. I'm sure my Blingo has saved at least it's purchase price in diesel/petrol, so when the batteries do die, it would be a sensible investment to start again. As there is still not an electric vehicle as good as the Blingo on the market at a sensible price, I hope to stick with it.
"Sides, I like it!"

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”