Want to understand what makes your Berlingo tick

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
Grumpy-b

Want to understand what makes your Berlingo tick

Postby Grumpy-b » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:10 pm

I have been asked by a few people about running a course on Blingo maintenance and repair.
So in October (date to be decided but a Saturday or a Friday) I am trying to piece together a full day course on all aspects of Blingo maint and repair. I have access to a big workshop area Two complete running vehicles and 1 1/2 others to demonstrate on.
Repair will cover dropping Battery packs, replacement of cells, removal of Control unit, replacing battery temp sensor. As well as Normal maint including Brushes oils etc.

It will be held just north of Colchester. I will be charging for the course and its to be about £100 per person. For this you will also get all food and drink,as well as a set fo step by step guides as to how to do the work covered. (and more)

Im open to any suggestions as to if there are any specifics people would like to cover . We could also charge a number of Berlingos (or anything else )if you wish to drive your own over.

If you are interested please PM me.

Regards
Grumpy-b

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”