BERLINGO INSURANCE FOR UNDER 25s???

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
marktime

Postby marktime » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Motor insurance is going to be different for everyone but just to add another 'experience' to the mix here's my twopenneth.

My wife's car (1.8 Focus) was insured with Morethan for around £250 a year. when our daughter turned 17 we wanted to add her to the policy,
Morethan won't touch under 21's so we moved to Direct line at £875!!
when she pased her test we bought her a 10 year old Renault Clio, she had earned 1 years NCB being a named drive on the Focus and to insure the Clio in her own right (3rd party f & t ) cost £750 with Kwikfit. She is now 19 1/2 and has managed to get 3 points on her licence for speeding (youngsters these days like to get all their experiences at once) we have dropped her off the insurance for the Focus and that is back down to £200, she is eagerly awaiting this years renewal notice!!

It had been my plan that her first car would be an EV but that was vetoed by a higher power!!

MarkTime
Soft as Graphite, Hard as Diamond, Black as Coal & clear as CO2, It's a Carbon thing!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”