Rear seats for Berlingo/Partner

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
goochmeister

Rear seats for Berlingo/Partner

Postby goochmeister » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:20 pm

Does any one have any experience with fitting rear seats to a partner van? I thought I'd better do some research before I get the hack saw out!
I have a complete interior for a berlingo multispace if any one is interested (front and back seats).

sparky

Postby sparky » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:10 pm

Ive recently bought a belingo van and been looking into doing a rear seat conversion, have you been on the belingo enthusiast website, on there it shows you a diy conversion using seats out of a multispace dosent look to hard to do! Ive been looking for some seats to do my conversion I would be interested in the rear seats you have.
regards Neil.

arsharpe

Postby arsharpe » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:28 am

Hi,

I had considered fitting rear seats myself, but decided not too because of the impact on the acceleration.

You might want to travel with the back seats in for a while to check the impact.

Regards,
Rob

goochmeister

Postby goochmeister » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:22 pm

Anyone interested in the seats please drop me a line .They are matching front and back, I also have some interior bits.The seats need a good clean but are in good condition apart from a small tear on the very bottom of the rear kick panel of the passenger seat.
Job lot only I'm affraid. £80.
As for weight/performance I really wouldn't worry too much, I have exceeded the payload capacity many times and have had no probs.
Plus if you need a seat.. you need a seat!
Seats are in London NW3, pick up only.

goochmeister

Postby goochmeister » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Ok Guys you can have the seats free. first come first served,remember they are in need of a clean.
GM

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”