EV Owners wanted: MSc dissertation on the use and spread of electric cars in the UK

Do you own or use a EV. Then this is a good place to discuss things.
Johannes Hellwig

EV Owners wanted: MSc dissertation on the use and spread of electric cars in the UK

Postby Johannes Hellwig » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:12 pm

Hello,

My name is Johannes Hellwig and I am a graduate student in the Department of Geography at University College London (UCL).

I am conducting interviews as part of my MSc dissertation on the use and spread of electric cars in the UK and I would like to hear about your personal experience.

If you have started driving an electric car or plug-in hybrid within the last 5 years and would be willing / interested to share your experience we would arrange an interview (in person / Skype) at a time and place of your convenience. The interview will take approx. 1 hour and will be very informal. I will only ask general questions about your personal reasons for having chosen to drive an electric car, how you came to drive an electric car, and how you feel about it; no special knowledge is required. I am simply interested in hearing about your general experience and opinion in relation to driving an electric car. Of course, all information will be kept private and confidential, and you will be given a false name if it is used in my dissertation.

It doesn’t matter whether you love, hate or are ambivalent about your electric car – if you have time to talk I would greatly appreciate it.

I hope this research will inform both policy and practitioners and will help facilitate a widespread uptake of EVs throughout the UK.

If you are interested please comment below or contact me via email at johannes.hellwig.15@ucl.ac.uk or on my mobile at 0749 0473 949 and I will be in touch shortly.

Thank you,

Johannes Hellwig
MSc Student in Environment, Science and Society
University College London (UCL)

Return to “Cars,Vans and other road vehicles”