A follow up survey - online

Do you own or use a EV. Then this is a good place to discuss things.
JoanneB

A follow up survey - online

Postby JoanneB » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Hello BVS

I am doing some research into electric car driving, some of you will know already. For those who are unable to take part in the main part of the research, I have made a survey and would like as many EV drivers to fill it in as possible, so I can see how representative my volunteers are of EV drivers as a whole.

It's really user friendly and should take no more than about five minutes. It is completely anonymous and no individual can be identified. The survey is aimed at drivers of electric cars and vans, or plug-in hybrid cars and vans. If you have either of these vehicles in your household, please fill in the survey. There is no closing date, although the more responses I can get before the end of May 2010 the better. There is also no prize draw attached - sorry, am on a budget! I will however, love you all forever, even if I don't know who you are

The survey link is here - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J7TC2RZ

Pass it on!

Joanne

JoanneB

Re: A follow up survey - online

Postby JoanneB » Mon May 17, 2010 9:18 am

Thanks to everyone who has taken a few minutes to fill this in for me. The responses have been very useful, so keep them coming! :D

The research finishes soon, and hopefully, I will have something to show you all before the year is out.

Thanks

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Not sure if I did your follow up survey, just tired and it said "thank you for taking part" but I dont think I did the follow up one ???

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

JoanneB

Postby JoanneB » Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 am

Yes I think you did thanks Mr B. It probably says thank-you for taking part because your pc recognises you've already been there. Thank again. Results will be available soon (ish). As soon as I get my head back on.
Fieldwork all done now, so just in the process of working through the data and writing everything up :shock:

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Thu May 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Ok , no worries, will be interesting to see how all your data works and what the outcome is 8)

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

JoanneB

Postby JoanneB » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:17 pm

For those who are interested, I have put the initial findings of the survey up on another thread - Online Survey Results.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this. Your participation is much appreciated.

Return to “Cars,Vans and other road vehicles”