PHEV survey

Got a hot news story concerning EV's, be it on the TV, Radio or seen it in the press, then share it with us here.
timpootle

PHEV survey

Postby timpootle » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:28 pm

Dear Battery Vehicle Society,

I am contacting you regarding a market research project which is happening in UK during February. I work for an independent market research agency (MM-Eye Ltd.), and we are conducting research about PHEVs in order to better understand attitudes to the adoption of new technology and PHEVs, and we are looking to conduct interviews with owners of specific PHEVs across the UK in the next coming weeks.

I thought this may be of interest to your forum members? It will be a 2.5 hr one-to-one in-home (or at-work) interview conducted in-home as well as in and around the vehicle itself.

If you think this would be of interest to your members, it would be great if you could post/circulate the details in the attached. Alternatively let me know if I can post these on your forum, or if we might be able to collaborate on getting the event details out to relevant PHEV owners?

Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss further or have queries.

I look forward to hearing from you, thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Karen

MM-Eye Limited
9 Henrietta Street
London WC2E 8PW
T +44 (0)20 3814 1140

www.MM-Eye.com

@ResearchEye

Karen Foster

M +44 (0)7824 140806

Karen.Foster@MM-Eye.com

Part of MM-Eye
International AG
Registered office:
Stag House,
Old London Road
Hertford
SG13 7LA
Registered number: 6379175

On behalf of a major car manufacturer, MM-Eye are conducting interviews about electric vehicles
and driving EVs, and are looking to speak with owners of specific plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
(PHEVs). Your opinions will be greatly appreciated and all participants will each receive a generous
monetary ‘thank you’.

The session will last 2.5 hrs and is structured to take place in-home or at-work. Part of the interview
will take place in and around your EV, so it is imperative that your vehicle is present at the
interview.

We are looking to speak with people who own one of the following models:

Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid

Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid

Mercedes S500e

Mercedes S350e

Mercedes GLE500e

Mercedes C-Class (plug-in hybrid)

Mercedes B-Class (plug-in hybrid)

BMW X5 XDrive 40e

Audi A3 e-tron

Audi Q7 e-tron

Volvo XC90 T8

Volvo V60 (plug-in hybrid)

If you own one of these models and are interested in participating (or know of someone who does),
please send an email to Karen.Foster@mm-eye.com with the following information:

 Model owned

 Contact telephone number

We will then get in touch with you and provide you with more background on the research project
and ask you a few preliminary questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Tim Crumpton

karenfoster

Re: PHEV survey

Postby karenfoster » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:33 am

Hello,
Please do get in touch if you would be interested in participating and own one of the vehicles listed above.
I will then be able to give you more details about the project.
All participants will receive a generous cash payment upon completion of the interview, as a token of 'thanks' for your time.

I can be contacted on: 07546 845507 OR 07824 140806
as well as karen.foster@mm-eye.com

Thank you in advance,
Karen Foster

Return to “Hot off the press....”