Reva announce two new electric cars

Got a hot news story concerning EV's, be it on the TV, Radio or seen it in the press, then share it with us here.
MB

Reva announce two new electric cars

Postby MB » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 am

Reva have announced two new electric cars: a four seat electric city car and a two seat sports car.

The two cars will be officially launched at the Frankfurt Motor Show on September 16th.

You can find out full details on the Reva Car Club website: http://gwiz.myfastforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 86&start=0
[/img]
My new book is out: The 2011 Electric Car Guide is available from Amazon and all good bookshops.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah I got your e-mail MB

Exciting times eh, looks like AT LAST someones actually going to make a useful car that folks might want to buy 8)

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

MB

Postby MB » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 pm

There will be more information from Reva next week - and I'll be going over to Frankfurt to see the cars 'in the flesh' the week after.

Even more interestingly, General Motors have announced a technical tie up with Reva to jointly produce an electric car. Now that is interesting...
My new book is out: The 2011 Electric Car Guide is available from Amazon and all good bookshops.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Look forward to your report MB

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Hot off the press....”