Top gear Gwiz

Got a hot news story concerning EV's, be it on the TV, Radio or seen it in the press, then share it with us here.
JonSpence

Top gear Gwiz

Postby JonSpence » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:00 am

Ok this isn't exactly "Hot of the press", however I don't think that it's been aired yet.

It seems that Top Gear decided to modify a Gwiz to race a Ford Mustang for the current series. :D It's probably worth trying to catch it when it is aired.

Meanwhile here's a link to a bit of technical stuff about it.
http://www.engineeringtalk.com/news/bsb/bsb128.html

Of course they then decided to blow it up with explosives, but you can't have everything can you. :cry:

qdos

Postby qdos » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:04 pm

It has been discussed here actually Mike Boxwell is your man if you want to know more about it all as he usually supplies them it seems :wink:

JonSpence

Postby JonSpence » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:59 am

qdos wrote:It has been discussed here

Thank's I missed it. I came upon a mention about it in a rather boring article about gears, which I didn't provide a link for.
qdos wrote: actually Mike Boxwell is your man if you want to know more about it all as he usually supplies them it seems :wink:

Yep, I knew that Mike is heavily involved with the GWiz owners group and also posts here. Which is why I was surprised to have missed any details about the Top gear article.

Return to “Hot off the press....”