Who can help me look after my G wizz

Chat about all things battery in here.
Need to know what type to use or size or capacity then again place your thoughts here
Leeds wizz

Who can help me look after my G wizz

Postby Leeds wizz » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 pm

I have owned my wizz for 3 months and have had no problems with it (and don't expect any). However I believe it will need the electrics servicing from time to time. I hope my local garage will sort the regular stuff, although I expect they'll be a bit shocked. Can any one help me out with the servicing dilemma. I live in the Leeds area. Fiona

timpootle

Postby timpootle » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:02 am

Hello Fiona

MB is the gwizz man on here. He also runs the g-wiz forum at http://www.g-wiz.org.uk/ which may be of use to you.

I don't know what the servicing schedule involves, but it might be fork-truck mechanics you need to look for, as they will be more familiar with electric drive components than your local car garage.
Tim Crumpton

Leeds wizz

G Wiz servicing

Postby Leeds wizz » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi Tim, Thanks for the advice and the link to MB. Best Wishes, Fiona

Batt-Recon UK

Re: Who can help me look after my G wizz

Postby Batt-Recon UK » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Leeds wizz wrote:I have owned my wizz for 3 months and have had no problems with it (and don't expect any). However I believe it will need the electrics servicing from time to time. I hope my local garage will sort the regular stuff, although I expect they'll be a bit shocked. Can any one help me out with the servicing dilemma. I live in the Leeds area. Fiona

Hi, I am a director of Custom Golf Cars and we operate a golf car supply and service centre. The G-Wiz uses the same components and batteries as an electric golf car. We would be willing to help you out if required.

We are also the sole distributor in the UK of the new BATT RECON battery desulphator. This unit is designed to 'refurbish'/energise batteries, like changing the oil of a petrol engine. Annual use of the BATT RECON can extend the battery life by up to 50%.

Have a look at our website customgolfcars(dot)co(dot)uk, I can't submit the website properly, i need to have made 5 posts. You'll find all my details on the site

Shaun

Return to “All things battery related”