Bit of fun

Have you an battery powered lawn mower or kiddy car or anything that is not designed for the road, be it home made or bought, then this is a area for you
ChrisB

Bit of fun

Postby ChrisB » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:46 pm

This weekend we had our local carnival and just for a laugh a group of us thought we'd enter dressed up as the TopGear Stig :lol:

The thing was the Stig tends to drive performance vehicles around the TopGear test track, so we needed some sort of "transport"

After a bit of soul searching and with my love of all things electric I came up with.................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

......and so off we went

We had a great time and did some synchronized buggy routines which amused the crowds no end

We did just on 7 miles by my reckoning, with no breakdowns, and my modified LiFePO4 buggy was awsome, by removing the big old SLA's and fitting the uber light weight Ping pack the scooter not only had lightening acceleration but could be provoked into pulling wheels :shock:
Next year I'm thinking I might fit a new high power controller and my 36v LiFePO unit .........should be interesting, just need to decide what to go as :?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Non road going EV's”