I bought a Enfield 8000

Do you own an Enfield electric car or want to know about them, then his is your area.
Greg Partridge

I bought a Enfield 8000

Postby Greg Partridge » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:16 pm

There doesn’t seem to be much activity on this Enfield forum recently so I am not sure if I will get any responses.
I have just purchased a Enfield 8000 (number 57) which is a 4 seater. I have so many questions.
Is There a owners manual out there?
Is There a register/list of surviving Enfields by chassis numbers that would indicate how many remain out of the original 120?
Has anyone found a source of OEM replacement parts ? (Brakes, lights and other components).
I am wanting to repaint it a original colour. Has anyone got the colour codes for the external paintwork ( white, orange blue).
I noticed a old thread about replacement windscreens, did a production run of these eventuate? Are the other pieces of glass common with other vehicles?
Any answers would be appreciated

timpootle

Re: I bought a Enfield 8000

Postby timpootle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:31 am

Hello Greg, and welcome.

Not just Enfields - the whole forum is quiet these days.

If you haven't done so already, get in touch with Antoni Offert enfields@batteryvehiclesociety.org.uk who was compiling a register of vehicles and taking orders for windscreens. He should know the answers to your other questions too.
Tim Crumpton

Return to “Enfield Cars”