I wanna be in your gang

General BVS related area
Teslas fag packet

I wanna be in your gang

Postby Teslas fag packet » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:23 pm

Re my BVS membership i submitted my check and form 3 week ago and i still haven heard any thing back, there was a number of postal strikes and such at the time. is there any one i can get in touch with who can tell me if i should resubmit or not

an email address would be great

is there an initiation do i have to eat worms or role down a hill in a Kilderkin mmm best make it a Hogshead :lol:
Yorkshire isn't just a place, it's a state of mind!

http://www.minievolution.com/

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:11 pm

Dont worry your membership will be fine :wink:

Please remember the BVS is still rather....well....not use to hi-tech stuff, while the forum has actually been running a year the place has only really been buzzing in the last 3months really since we have beefed up the new look website and attracted a whole new membership.

We are looking at making the membership more automated but one thing at a time, currently all memberships are dealt very manually.

I think you'll find you should get your membership in the next addition of Plugged In 8)

If you would like me to look into it drop me a PM with your details.

Of course if you would like some sort of initiation procedure then I'm sure we can find something suitable :lol:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Teslas fag packet

Postby Teslas fag packet » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:23 pm

It's ok for now i will take your word for it since you are the gaffer, when is the mag due? giddy giddy giddy

thanks for the offer :)
Yorkshire isn't just a place, it's a state of mind!

http://www.minievolution.com/

Return to “General”