750mc ev racing

General BVS related area
stuart mills

750mc ev racing

Postby stuart mills » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Does anyone have any information of the proposed 750mc alternative fuels race series. Cant find anything and await a reply form their sites contact.
Hopefully I will be allowed to enter something small and light and fast. Hopefully ev racing will not be limited to those with an electric Westfield. A one make series that is proposed by Westfield seems they may be afraid of competition b4 its started. I would like to compete.

dave arthur

Re: 750mc ev racing

Postby dave arthur » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:26 pm

stuart mills wrote:Does anyone have any information of the proposed 750mc alternative fuels race series. Cant find anything and await a reply form their sites contact.
Hopefully I will be allowed to enter something small and light and fast. Hopefully ev racing will not be limited to those with an electric Westfield. A one make series that is proposed by Westfield seems they may be afraid of competition b4 its started. I would like to compete.

hi stuart you have just made me aware, ie of a race series i had no idea existed, spend to much time in the shed, ime hoping to produce an electric 3 wheel kit car shortly, and running it in a race, would extend it to a much bigger audience, and spit out the inevitable bugs, before it is sanitised for the masses. to that end i may be able to sponsor either yourself or somebody else, with possibly the loan of a chassis and motor.
anybody who would be interested in such a venture would have to be able to show enough commitment to justify this, by entering as many venues as possible, and also the more runs the more data comes back. if this would be of any interest to anybody out there.
on a final note, i did try to enrol in the 750 club a couple of years ago, but because my vehicle was a three wheel car/bike /trike, it didnt fit in the right box, so wasnt eligable,
possibly the electric version may be the same, on a final note as a consequence of the above i have approached the drag racing assosiation
and basically if you can keep it on the floor, come on down, and to that end would also be happy to support somebody down 440 yards
yours dave arthur

stuart mills

Postby stuart mills » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Hi Dave, confess I know nothing about drag racing but it sounds like a great idea. Let me know if you would like a hand and maybe we could put something together. Stuart

Return to “General”