BVS AGM 18th Oct Culham Oxon

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
timpootle

BVS AGM 18th Oct Culham Oxon

Postby timpootle » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:29 am

This forum is a bit divorced from the Society that pays for it, but I write now to make you aware of the Society AGM tomorrow. Society members will already have had an email or details in the Battery Vehicle Review newsletter. Any forum members interested in joining the Society are welcome to attend. I can sign you up on the day in my role as membership secretary.

The AGM will take place on Saturday 18th October 2014 at The Railway Inn, Station Road, Culham, Abingdon, Oxfordshire. OX14 3BT

The programme for the day is:

11:00 Members arrive and view the display of photographs, books and (hopefully) vehicles. There will be time for informal discussions about projects and general networking. Please bring photographs of your own projects to share with members.

12:15 Lunch

13:00 Battery Management – a presentation by John Roberts. The Westfield kit car built and raced by John was featured on the cover of a recent Battery Vehicle Review.

14:00 AGM

16:00 Close

Lunch will be informal with members choosing, and paying for their own meals. Meals ordered by 11:30 will be served together at 12:15 providing the opportunity to meet fellow members and share ideas.

The link below provides more information about the Railway Inn and has a section on dining.

http://www.railwayinnculham.co.uk

The Railway Inn, Station Rd, Culham, Oxon, OX14 3BT, tel 01235 528046 or 525183, is not in Culham. It is about 2 miles SE of Abingdon, 1 1/2 miles E of Culham, 1 mile W of Clifton Hampden, just N of the A415. It, and/or Culham railway station, are signed off the A415.

The Inn is immediately next to Culham railway station. The Inn and station share a car park. The station has another car park on the opposite side of the railway line, so if you cannot see the Inn, look over the line; there is a pedestrian overbridge.

(If you ask in Culham for Station Rd people look blank; but they know the Inn).
Tim Crumpton

Return to “Events”