Southeast and London monthly meet

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
rubin

Southeast and London monthly meet

Postby rubin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:17 pm

New monthly BVS meeting point for the southeast and London .At the White Cross Inn 146 North Cray Road sidcup DA14 5EL last tuesday of the month from 7.30 pm ,all welcome . John Cave or Neil Baxter for more info .cheers :)

Chris King

Re: Southeast and London monthly meet

Postby Chris King » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:15 pm

My apologies for being away from the forum for some months - but have only returned to see your section meetings include the London area. I live in South West London and look forward to a trip to one of the meetings in a month or two, when the weather warms up a bit more (my car is open to the elements).
Chris

Kevin Sharpe

Postby Kevin Sharpe » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 pm

rubin wrote:New monthly BVS meeting point for the southeast and London .At the White Cross Inn 146 North Cray Road sidcup DA14 5EL last tuesday of the month from 7.30 pm ,all welcome . John Cave or Neil Baxter for more info .cheers :)
Could we add these events to the Speak EV forum? More than 285 members now and I'm sure potential BVS members as well :-)

http://speakev.com/events/monthly
Kevin Sharpe - Founder and Patron for UK registered charity Zero Carbon World. Founder and Chairman Mainpine Group. http://about.me/kevinsharpe

rubin

Postby rubin » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Thanks Kevin that would be great ,meeting is always on the last Tuesady of the month at the White Cross Inn , we are hoping to have a BMW i3 there soon ,cheers Neil B :)

ankjohnson

Postby ankjohnson » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:14 am

I am about to convert my Quantum 2+2 GRP kit car to fully electric. Having never done this before and being totally new to the electric scene I may benefit to coming to on of these meetings? Are they still happening?

timpootle

Postby timpootle » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:35 am

This regular meet does still happen, quietly. I shall be going next week as work has dragged me south-east for the month.
Tim Crumpton

willfromsussex

Postby willfromsussex » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Is there a charge point there? My EV might make it one-way on a full charge but not there and back!

timpootle

Postby timpootle » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:21 am

willfromsussex wrote:Is there a charge point there? My EV might make it one-way on a full charge but not there and back!

I have emailed John and Neil to ask them
Tim Crumpton

John Cave

Postby John Cave » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:21 pm

There is not a charging point at the pub but there are several within a few miles.

Neil Baxter can give you advice. John Crayton comes up from Brighton in his Leaf.

willfromsussex

Postby willfromsussex » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Still a bit of a stretch for my ageing Berlingo I think but also I'm always busy on Tuesdays.

Return to “Events”