Southern : Sunday 15th May 2011 : Show

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
ChrisB

Southern : Sunday 15th May 2011 : Show

Postby ChrisB » Sat May 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Beaulieu Autojumble is on over this weekend, not sure how I missed putting it in the Events here, although it is in the Events calendar on the front of the website.

I've been down there today with the Berlingo and Terry H running the stand, Tomorrow will be Terry H and Kevin and his Tesla 8)

This is the first time we've/I've attended one of their autojumbles at Beaulieu and I must say its pretty big and apparently the one in September is even bigger :shock:

We met a BVS member who came up and introduced himself, apologies for not remembering your name Sir but we spoke to so many folks today my voice is almost totally gone :lol:

Sadly it wasnt one of our best stands due to it being our first one there and most of the stuff being at Santa Pod this weekend I understand, but we had a steady stream of folks all day asking questions and taking info away and we even signed up a few, so hello to our new members 8)

Hopefully we shall be back next time bigger, as I thought it was a good event.

ChrisB

Sorry the photos not much but I only had my phone with me.

I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Kevin Sharpe

Re: Southern : Sunday 15th May 2011 : Show

Postby Kevin Sharpe » Sun May 15, 2011 8:01 pm

great day spent with Terry...
Attachments
IMG_0643_small.jpg
IMG_0643_small.jpg (251.83 KiB) Viewed 11041 times
Kevin Sharpe - Founder and Patron for UK registered charity Zero Carbon World. Founder and Chairman Mainpine Group. http://about.me/kevinsharpe

ChrisB

Re: Southern : Sunday 15th May 2011 : Show

Postby ChrisB » Sun May 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Its a interesting place isnt it Kevin, loads of stuff for sale.

Hope you had a good bit of interest as I was plugging the fact you'd be bringing the Tesla down on Sunday which lots of folk were very interested to see 8)

Must admit I almost ended up with quite a horse voice at the end of the day with all the talking I did :lol:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Events”