Southern : Sunday June 17th 2012 : Show

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
ChrisB

Re: Southern : Sunday June 17th 2012 : Show

Postby ChrisB » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Just back from what was a lovely day out at Amberley, slightly disappointing BVS turn out :( but never the less we held our heads above water, the sun shone all day and at times was actually quite hot.

A big thank you to Jim for allowing us to attend again this year and to John and Terry for coming along, also thanks to John for letting me drive his Leaf 8) only trouble is I want one now :roll: any one got a spare 20k :?

There was a steady number of visitors to the stand although not as many as I thought we might have but I wonder if the weather before hand put a few off.

On display was the Leaf, an EVT 4000E scooter, 3 electic bikes and a small scooter, the museum bought out an electric bike, the Sinclare C5 (karl where were you) and their Harrods electric truck which was good.

Hopefully next year we'll get a few more there as it is a good day out and the museum is just so interesting 8)

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

mattcarr

Re: Southern : Sunday June 17th 2012 : Show

Postby mattcarr » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Apologies for not being able to make it - my missue has the day mapped our for me as it was Fathers day. Maybe next year.

Return to “Events”