Sustainable Transport Forum, Gloucester University, 30th.Nov

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
ex925

Sustainable Transport Forum, Gloucester University, 30th.Nov

Postby ex925 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Subject: Sustainable Transport Forum - University of Gloucestershire - 30th November
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:01:05 +0000
To: contact@batteryvehiclesociety.org.uk

Dear Battery Vehicle Society,

I am contacting you as a local organisation that promotes more sustainable forms of transport. The University of Gloucestershire is organising a Sustainable Transport Forum this 30th November and we are offering stands to interested parties in a marketplace at the event. I enclose the draft event programme so you can see the sort of event it is. We have places for around 35 delegates to attend, who are mainly Environmental and Sustainability officers from a range of UK Universities and Further Education Colleges. We were wondering if you could like to come and promote your work to our delegates and there will also be some interested University students attending the event.

We are charging non-profit organisations £20 pounds per person for the sustainably-sourced lunch but otherwise the stand would be free to your society.

We only have a few stands left so if you are interested can you email me as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Cathy Green
Sustainability Officer (Voluntary Activities)
Sustainability Team
University of Gloucestershire
715395 /sustainabilityvolunteer@glos.ac.uk
http://www.glos.ac.uk/vision/sustainabi ... ering.aspx
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

‘In the top 5 in the Green League Table; committed to sustainability’

This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.

The University of Gloucestershire is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 06023243 Registered office: The Park, Cheltenham, GL50 2RH

Kevin Sharpe

Re: Sustainable Transport Forum, Gloucester University, 30th.Nov

Postby Kevin Sharpe » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:33 pm

FYI, Cathy confirmed by email that they wouldn't be able to accommodate any vehicles at the event.
Kevin Sharpe - Founder and Patron for UK registered charity Zero Carbon World. Founder and Chairman Mainpine Group. http://about.me/kevinsharpe

Return to “Events”