Southern - Sat 2 May - Supporting Electric vehicles conf

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
arsharpe

Southern - Sat 2 May - Supporting Electric vehicles conf

Postby arsharpe » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:37 am

Hi,

I received this via email and will be attending myself anyone like to join me ?

Regards,
Rob

----- Original Message -----

... At the moment I am looking at putting groups on a rotation basis over a couple of hours to have a look at the various vehicles on show. All of our students are 16-19 years old and there should be about 50 of them at the conference.

Russ.

----- Original Message -----

I am running a conference for students from 12 European schools on the theme of electric/solar vehicles. I already have Moss Solar on board who are bringing one of their vehicles and our students have also built basic electric cars.

I was wondering if you would be interested in coming along and giving a quick talk about your cars and demonstrating it to them. Dates are the 2nd May (Saturday) from 10am to 4pm. I have a (small) budget to cover any expenses if needed. …We would be happy to let you use the publicity and would include in our media releases. If you could do this it would be great, you car looks much better than our efforts and we are trying to promote the use of them within local media etc.

Regards
Russ Monk

Box Hill School

-Dorking Surrey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russell Monk

MonkR@boxhillschool.org.uk
www.boxhillschool.com

Box Hill School Trust Ltd, Mickleham, Dorking, Surrey RH5 6EA - Registered Charitable Trust No. 312082 - Company No. 700927

MaryRCrumpton
Site Staff

Postby MaryRCrumpton » Wed May 13, 2009 8:36 am

How did this event go Rob?

Mary.
BVS North-West Coordinator, based in Manchester.
Contact via Text/Phone on 07751 696 055

qdos

Postby qdos » Wed May 13, 2009 8:56 am

Unfortunately the trike I'm building wasn't ready in time for this otherwise I'd have been happy to have taken something up for them. The first customers for the trike is infact a school (different school) who will be building it from the kit we are supplying.

When it's finished I'll be happy to tell you all about it and keep you informed of the school's activities with it. There's some other projects we're working on too. Some of you have spoken with me about them and seen some glimpses of what we're doing.

Return to “Events”