Southern : Monthly group meet : 2nd THURSDAY in the Month

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
timpootle

Re: Southern : Monthly group meet : 2nd THURSDAY in the Mont

Postby timpootle » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:06 pm

mattcarr wrote:ECCPLC are no more - so I am not sure what you will do for servicing or support. I might ask for a Citroen C1 EV'ie section on this site specifically for owners.

Done.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=3397
Tim Crumpton

mattcarr

Postby mattcarr » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:28 am

Hi Tim, When I try the access I get this :

You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.

timpootle

Postby timpootle » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Yes, I see. That will teach me to muck about with the forum quickly. I will have to fix it tomorrow.
Tim Crumpton

timpootle

Postby timpootle » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:26 pm

All sorted now. Sorry about that.
Tim Crumpton

mattcarr

Postby mattcarr » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:44 pm

So Chris, if we got another venue that offered charging would you attend the monthly southern meetings again?

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:14 pm

mattcarr wrote:So Chris, if we got another venue that offered charging would you attend the monthly southern meetings again?

Well hopefully 8) although TBH these days I have such little spare time on my hands due to family commits as we now have to look after my wifes elderly father since his wife died last year :cry: and my own mums tapping on a bit now so we're always flying about after her as well.
Also not helped by me going back to work full time 2yrs ago after a 5 or so years only doing part time :roll:

But hey you never know :wink:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

mattcarr

Postby mattcarr » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Well, I hope that we can find another venue that offers charging for the members.

Unfortunately I wont be able to make this months meeting as I am having to work awat for a couple of weeks.

You had any chance to find out about your works pool car. To see how it is doing and if it is in good working order?

Hambrook

Postby Hambrook » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Good afternoon; I'm an active member from LEAFTalk just been referred to this forum by Kevin. Always seen lots of discussion about BVeOB and thought I'd try and get a few local folks from LEAFTalk together, especially to discuss the Hampshire County Council go ahead with 6 pilot charging stations.

I have created this thread on LEAFTalk, would be delighted if any of you guys wanted to pop down and say hello.
http://www.leaftalk.co.uk/showthread.ph ... ers-(SoCEV)-Meet-Up-17th-Nov-Port-Solent-1pm?p=21420
Port Solent have expressed some interest in ZCW chargers. Next week Lakeside / IBM North Harbour will be installing 2 ZCW charging stations for the Park'n'Ride use.

Equally, as I have only just been referred to this forum and found this thread, I'd be interested in popping along to this monthly meet up. Certainly not looking to duplicate anything here.

dpeilow

Postby dpeilow » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:38 pm

I'd also like to say "hi" as it's my first post here.

I will also be popping along to the meeting at Port Solent, as will several other Leaf and Ampera drivers in the area.

Can't believe I'd missed out on this meet-up. I drive past there twice a day. Oh well, next month. Was any progress made on finding a venue that wasn't anti-EV?

dpeilow

Postby dpeilow » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi, some further details for tomorrow's meeting at 1pm can be found here: http://www.leaftalk.co.uk/showthread.ph ... ers-(SoCEV)-Meet-Up-17th-Nov-Port-Solent-1pm?p=21719&viewfull=1#post21719

Return to “Events”