electrothon

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
stuart mills

electrothon

Postby stuart mills » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Felt a new thread may help. It is on the 28th June at Haynes museum then but what time? Any camping? One day or 2? Any entry fees? Any charging facilities? Showers? Directions? Catering? Everyone welcome? Entry classes? Road legal or not? Safety spec? Scrutineering? Or just an informal get together so we can all have a bit of fun? Answers would be useful as I have a long way to travel and could do with confirmation and more details b4 I commit. Its next week so not much time left.

qdos

Postby qdos » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Hi Stuart. Lot of questions understandably there.

It's very informal just have fun and we more or less make it up as we go. The museum does have a cafe/resteraunt and we have the use of a garage facility I believe though there was a bit of a Health and Safety issue last year as the policy Haynes have for recharging batteries was they be done in a safe room. They are more used to cars with just one battery.

There's a rather nice pub very near by which I'm fairly sure has accomodation but I'll try and get someone to get some details. unfortunately I'm busy in the evening but I hope to be at the track from the beginning of the day till late afternoon.

Return to “Events”