Northeast meet – Sat 10 May – informal

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
MalcolmB

Postby MalcolmB » Sun May 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Thanks to everyone for coming along and helping make this such an enjoyable day. Not quite as big an attendance as the southern northern meet, but it's early days yet. It was a perfect day for sitting out in the sun and discussing current and future projects, and personally I always come away from these meetings feeling very enthusiastic about the whole EV movement.

We'll see if we can hold it a bit nearer Hexham next time so Peter can bring along his milk float. I'm also looking forward to seeing Steve's six-wheeler when it's finished – it's a bit noisy in carbon-crunching form, as Tesla demonstrated most ably, to the surprise of folk enjoying an afternoon drink. Can't imagine why Jo turned down the offer of a lift...:D

Look forward to seeing your photos Mary!

MaryRCrumpton
Site Staff

Postby MaryRCrumpton » Mon May 12, 2008 9:27 am

Your wish is my comand ;-)

The full set of photos (taken mostly by me, but a couple included from Tim and Steve) can be seen by clicking on this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saintmaryu ... 011986458/

Mary x
BVS North-West Coordinator, based in Manchester.
Contact via Text/Phone on 07751 696 055

Peter Eggleston

Postby Peter Eggleston » Mon May 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Ann and I really enjoyed the day. Neat bike Malcolm. I hope most of the projects discussed come to fruition. We look forward to meeting you all again next time.
Peter

Return to “Events”