how much do berlingo electriques sell for

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
mas

how much do berlingo electriques sell for

Postby mas » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:55 pm

LO again all, please no piece of string answers :wink: but has anyone some experience of what Berlingo Electriques have sold for in the past , especially if you have bought a second hand one ?

I have only ever seen one and that was the one on e-bay about a year ago for 3500 that I am still flogging myself weekly as penence for not buying it. I really need to know what would be sensible as opposed to being ripped for one.

Cheers Mas

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:29 pm

Hope you dont mind but I've moved your post into the PSA area :wink:

As for prices ......well........they vary all over the place from what I have seen over the years.

Going back 4 yrs or so I was seeing them on E-bay from £1500-£2500 working, then they went through the roof a couple of years back and broken ones where fetching around £5000 :shock: , then they dropped off bit. Now they seem to have dissappeared off the planet, havent seen one for some time now :?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

qdos

Postby qdos » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:41 am

Is no one reading the back pages of Plugged In ? there's one for sale there

mas

Postby mas » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:49 am

bearing in mind dont have plugged in yet can you enlighten me as to how much they are asking , even if not who is selling it 8)

Thanks for the info, U was thinking 4 to 5 was reasonable taking in to account hey all have original ni cads and therefore the batteries must be many years old if you see what I mean.

JonSpence

Re: how much do berlingo electriques sell for

Postby JonSpence » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:34 am

There's one on ebay at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-BERLINGO-E50 ... dZViewItem

I regularly check

http://www.evfinder.com/

in the hope of finding a second hand EV to suit my needs. Like you I'm kicking myself that I missed the one that seemed to fit the bill.

mas

Postby mas » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:04 am

I know theres one on E-Bay but I wasnt going to shout about it , its harsh out there in E'V buyers land :wink:

I havnt been able to get areply to any questions as yet but am waiting on the vendor, is he known here , the ad doesnt suggest he is an enthusiast.

Seriously though thats why im asking re prices , it seems a lot for a car that is obviously in posession of 5 year old batteries. The last one i saw a year ago sold for 3,500 .

I also had (wrongly) assumed that since it had ni-cads they dont need topping up , I had no idea at all until delving deeper that ni-cads would need this.
I was assuming they were similar to all of the smaller ni-cads in general use but on a larger scale.

I would be keen to speak to anyone who has replaced or changed the batteries in a ni-cad berlingo too has anyone done it yet ?

I am not keen on a car where I have to top up the batteries and would much prefer a sealed or nearly sealed solution . Does anyone have any views on the practicality of this. Cheers Mas

Tony Dolby

Berlingo Value

Postby Tony Dolby » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:04 pm

There is one on ebay now for £5-6K

Is this par for the course?

Tony.

mas

Postby mas » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:29 pm

Hi Toni is there an echo in here , thats three posts on the trot now saying theres one on E-Bay :wink:

I suppose its my fault for breaking the news ( discreetly ) lol

On a serious note , after extensive research :shock: it seems that it is the dearest one I have ever heard of and I have yet to have a member of the BVS inform me of a dearer one heheheh.

If it wasnt so over priced and I hadn't failed to get any response to questions , I'd have bought it by now.

Regards Mas

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Mass , if you look on this forum you will find out all about battery changing etc etc :wink:

Its all here if you look :wink:

Dont think we've done one on topping up yet though :?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Badger

Postby Badger » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:19 pm

paid £6,500 for mine about 15 months ago , only 7,500 miles tho ,few scratches too .
they dont come up all that often and for me the chance to be emmision-free was my main priority- although it has been shipped about a fair bit due to various breakdown events - mostly human error tho.- run out of charge, not checking the brushes in time, that sought of thing.
I would not worry about topping up your batts from time to time not really a problem as you only do it when you are doing the maint charge so you'll be working on it anyway!
you are more possible than you can powerfully imagine.

www.woodrum.co.uk

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”