Reverse trike, need advice for motor, batteries and controll

General BVS related area
Peter Eggleston

Postby Peter Eggleston » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:52 pm

It looks like you have used the same motor as I have used in my trike Evan, but mine is a shaft drive. It could be interestng to compare performance at some point in the future.
Peter

agniusm

Postby agniusm » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:08 pm

hi Peter. Mabe you would like to share and have som pictures of your build? Would be beneficial for me to design mine. Thank you

agniusm

Postby agniusm » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:32 am

Found it Peter. Looks nice.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:03 am

Peter Eggleston wrote:It looks like you have used the same motor as I have used in my trike Evan, but mine is a shaft drive. It could be interestng to compare performance at some point in the future.
Peter

eh up has the gauntlet been thrown down .......... are we seeing the first signs of a bit of a competition 8)

Something the BVS use to do was electric vehicle racing back in the early days, its sort of died off a bit now :cry:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

qdos

Postby qdos » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 am

ChrisB wrote:Something the BVS use to do was electric vehicle racing back in the early days, its sort of died off a bit now :cry:

ChrisB

It's something I'd like to resurect but I keep getting slammed for daring to suggest it. A little competition usually helps develop ideas and encourages progress in my books so I'm doing it anyway. Anyone interested in taking part is very welcome to contact me to find out more.

agniusm

Postby agniusm » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Hi. Found this buge thing. Awesome. That would be what i need with keeping construction simple and costs down. The bad point is that its for one person only. I was wandering if anybody knows where do they take those wheels. For example humancar. Perhaps someone knows of some drawings or pictures of buge front suspension/framework? I would like to start working on the chassis. Christmas holidays are comming :)
Could someone advise a charger for 48v system for AGM batteries?
Cheers

Return to “General”