Area informal meetings?

General BVS related area
qdos

Postby qdos » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:49 pm

night train wrote:A North-West/Manchester meet would be good. I'd be there if there was one.

:roll: there are NW Manchester meets contact Mary Perkins or look on the main website

Details here http://www.batteryvehiclesociety.org.uk ... age_id=384

Night Train

Postby Night Train » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:52 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. :oops:

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:32 pm

Jeremy wrote:It seems as if we have a few active members in the Southampton to Dorchester area, so somewhere reasonably central for those two places might be a good starting point - maybe out to the West of the New Forest somewhere?

Might be a tadge to far for me being Portsmouth area :oops:

These days I'm not keen on going futher than the range of the EV for regular local meets which puts me in an arc of east of southampton up as far as Petersfeild and across west to Chichester/Bognor etc.
Basically a 25mile arc :wink:

In theory if you want to get a local group running you should be able to give the Membership Sec. a shout and he should be able to supply you with details of members within a specific catchment area :? , that is of those members who have ticked the box to say they are happy to be contacted :wink:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

qdos

Postby qdos » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 am

See what I mean Jeremy?

I'm happy to meet up Salisbury way though and I know of at least one other member at Andover whom I'm sure would be too

mattcarr

Postby mattcarr » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:38 pm

I am down in Hampshire and would be happy to attend a meeting within range of my Gwiz as long as it would be possible to charge up so I could get home again.

qdos

Postby qdos » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Big place Hampshire. It stretches from Bournemouth right across to the other side of Portsmouth and up to Aldershot

Return to “General”