Never Pressure wash a Blingo

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
Grumpy-b

Never Pressure wash a Blingo

Postby Grumpy-b » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:13 pm

The first van I bought about 5 years ago had a massive Controller failure, and its sparkly engine bay gave a clue to the problem. Major corrosion and signs of shorting along a line down the calculator board.
The Van I have recently bought also had a sparkly engine bay and the controller had water damage, not so major but still disabling.
I have no idea where it gets in, but it sure causes problems. So no matter how dirty your Blingo is under the bonnet never be tempted to pressure wash it. Wear your grime as a badge of honour!!
Like small boys they hate washing.

Grumpy-b

ChrisB

Re: Never Pressure was a Blingo

Postby ChrisB » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Sadly its "dealer" mentality :roll:

Its like lets spray everything within an inch of its life with silicon spray :roll:

I far prefer buying grubby engine bays because you can spot if anything is a miss leakage wise, if it looks like its been attacked with a steam cleaner or similar I walk away.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Grumpy-b

Postby Grumpy-b » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:33 pm

This current vans controller is doomed, It went to Evan who brilliantly turned it around quickly, then TNT picked it and another parcel up. Both clearly labled, and TNT accept they have collected it. Its never arrived, a bit of delving and its gone to the other address as well. But I cant deal with TNT as it went through Parcels to Go who are contracturally the client. Its still sitting in Wales and I cant get it. What a shambles, TNT wont talk to me and wont investigate where its gone, they seem to believe their responsibility disappears once they collect it. If it doesnt appear my end then its Parcels to go who is at fault. Such logic defies all understanding.

So be wary of parcels to go.

Grumpy-b

glyndwr1998

Postby glyndwr1998 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi Grumpy-b,

I had an incident with parcel2go 4 xmas`s ago, me and my neighbour purchased 2 petrol scooters, brand new in big boxes, they lost them. Had to wait 3 months for a resolution, and guess what, in middle of febuary they suddenly turned up on my doorstep, 7 weeks late and way past the xmas presesnt scenario. In th meantime we had purchased another 2 scooters as thats what the kids wanted for xmas, so were stuck with them. Stuck them on gumtree in the end for a large loss, was not happy.

Anthony.

Grumpy-b wrote:This current vans controller is doomed, It went to Evan who brilliantly turned it around quickly, then TNT picked it and another parcel up. Both clearly labled, and TNT accept they have collected it. Its never arrived, a bit of delving and its gone to the other address as well. But I cant deal with TNT as it went through Parcels to Go who are contracturally the client. Its still sitting in Wales and I cant get it. What a shambles, TNT wont talk to me and wont investigate where its gone, they seem to believe their responsibility disappears once they collect it. If it doesnt appear my end then its Parcels to go who is at fault. Such logic defies all understanding.

So be wary of parcels to go.

Grumpy-b

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Oh dear :cry:

Must admit I tend to opt for premium services in the main these days, yes they cost a tadge more but having had similar to you guys I vowed never to use rubber band parcel services :roll: that and anything that costs more than the cost of the insurance gets insured regardless

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”