Berlingo Electrique on hills

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
vincent7

Berlingo Electrique on hills

Postby vincent7 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi,
Recently got an old berlingo electrique which is still doing 40+ miles per charge. Seems great. Only query - I noticed on long hills when you lift the accelerator and the recouperative breaking starts if if is going for a while the centre light on the dash (I think handbrake light - the one you see when starting) flickers on a little. If you accelerate a little the goes away. Is this just a querk or could it indicate I need to check something?

Also If an electrical fault shows up can can this be reset without an Evlite to check if it is a false alarm? - maybe this is not a wise course of action.

ChrisB

Re: Berlingo Electrique on hills

Postby ChrisB » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 am

It sounds like its the brake fluid level light, check the brake fluid level is OK, mine would do this from time to time and it was just low fluid level in the braking system.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Grumpy-b

Postby Grumpy-b » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:47 am

DEfinitely low brake fluid. Mine does the same. its above the low level on the bottle but just enough to trigger the light when doing something quickly. Just put some fluid in. and check your breaking system. Especially the rear brakes which dont get used a lot.

Grumpy-b

vincent7

Postby vincent7 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Spot on. thanks

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”