Charging lead rewire

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
cianof

Re: Charging lead rewire

Postby cianof » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm very happy with my cable upgrade.

2.5mm HO7 Rubber 3 Core Cable seems to be the way to go. The cable & plug seem much cooler during charging now.

Tim

Postby Tim » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Flying John wrote:I see that Lakeside want you to have your passport and a utility bill as ID before they let you use their recharge points. Makes you wonder whether they will want to see a PAT test sticker on your recharge cable before they allow you to use it.

I don't think that it's unreasonable for Lakeside to want some ID - after all they're gong to lend you their cable and their RFID tag which you could just walk off with. I showed ID on the first occasion and they issued me with a user card, but they rarely if ever want to see the card now.

Flying John
Site Staff

Postby Flying John » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Aha - didnt realise. I thought it was just a question of them providing a 13 amp socket for your own plug and lead.

I see the Electrobay scheme down on the south coast has been announced in the motoring press. Lets hope we do not have to go through too many hoops to use them.

John

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Generally with the Electrobay schemes you just pays ya money, gets ya fob, charge lead and away you go 8)

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”