Crooza Electric Bikes - another e-bike company going arse up

An area for all you bikers who now run your two wheeler on battery power, scooter owners to.
eco-wheels

Crooza Electric Bikes - another e-bike company going arse up

Postby eco-wheels » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:15 am

I have just received an e-mail from Crooza Electric Bikes saying - "It is with regret that Crooza Limited will close its doors after just over one year in business. We would like to express our sincere thanks to the many dealers who have worked with us to bring electric motorbikes to the UK market. However, finally the bottom line is not healthy enough to continue working as a viable long term business."

- Another one bites the dust!

However the Gannets amongst you may be interested in "We have a limited quantity of brand new, still in the box, City2000 for sale. Please reply with "YES" if you are interested in buying one or more City2000 at this give away price.

The trade price they quote is £575. I would assume this will be + VAT + delivery and + DVLA registration. Also don't know if they come with all the docs - this has been the downfall of a few importers and unwary customers (mugs) that can't get their new purchase registered.

If anybody is seriously interested please drop me a line through www.eco-wheels.com and I will try to get more info - they may only sell to trade - consumer rights and all that!
Pic of bike with minimal details http://www.electricbikesonline.co.uk/prod.php?prod=23 but the link with main website http://www.electricbikesonline.co.uk has been broken.

Cheers

MaryRCrumpton
Site Staff

Postby MaryRCrumpton » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 pm

A shame to read about this.

And yet new companies keep appearing.

One day, we'll get there....

Mary.
BVS North-West Coordinator, based in Manchester.
Contact via Text/Phone on 07751 696 055

Return to “Electric Motor Bikes”