BBC radio Solent

Got a hot news story concerning EV's, be it on the TV, Radio or seen it in the press, then share it with us here.
ChrisB

BBC radio Solent

Postby ChrisB » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:03 pm

Been meaning to put this one up for a few days but had hoped to have a bit more to add to it :oops:

Anyhow last Thurday BBC Radio Solent was in my area doing a Roadshow so little old me popped down in my Blingo on my way to work.

Bumped into one of the BBC chaps and he happened to be running one of his own vehicles on Chip oil and when I mentioned that I had arrived in my lecy van he was very interested, any how I passed him one of my BVS cards and said I'd try and pop back at lunchtime, which I did and the next thing I know I was doing a peice to mic about the van 8) not forgetting to plug the BVS of course :wink:

It was done as a live interview but recorded, they didnt know when it was likely or even if it would go out :cry: he did say it might actualyonly make it to the website but todate I've not seen anything yet :cry:

Ah well they've got me number and the BVS details so you never know :wink:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

qdos

Postby qdos » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:18 pm

Well done shame they didn't seem to put it on air. I've had a TV company contact me too this week and I'm hoping to steer them to doing a prog on one of our vehicles too 8)

Return to “Hot off the press....”