Distilled Battery Water - £9.20 for 20 litres

Chat about all things battery in here.
Need to know what type to use or size or capacity then again place your thoughts here
MB

Distilled Battery Water - £9.20 for 20 litres

Postby MB » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:46 pm

As some of you know, I run the G-Wiz Owners Club, and over the past few months I've been putting together some good deals for members to help save them money or offer them some additional advantages for being members. I'm more than happy to share some of these benefits with the Battery Vehicle Society members if you want them.

If you are based in London or the Home Counties, we've done a deal to get distilled water at a good price, delivered to your door. For £9.20 including VAT (£8 +VAT) you get 20 litres of water in a box container. There is a minimum order of two boxes.

Delivery is free if you are based in London or the surrounding area. There are other parts of the country that are also covered, including most of the South East of England and the Midlands on a less regular basis.

If you are interested, drop me a private message with you name, address and telephone number. The water will be available in the G-Wiz club shop just as soon as I've had a chance to get round to setting it up!
My new book is out: The 2011 Electric Car Guide is available from Amazon and all good bookshops.

Return to “All things battery related”