Hybrid Build - Thanks to Forum

Own a hybrid? Don't feel left out; heres a little corner just for you.
Chris King

Hybrid Build - Thanks to Forum

Postby Chris King » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Hi

Just a short note to say thanks to all those on the Forum who gave me advice and guidance on my plan to build a Hybrid - Pembleton Brooklands. I went to see the maker (not that one!) in the wilds of Worcestershire today and asked many questions on the issues the forum raised. All can be covered and allowed for - plenty of room in the back for the genny and adequate space for batteries - so the project is go.

I put down the deposit of £195 for collection of the frame in ten weeks and will keep you updated for more detailed advice in due course.

Best wishes - Chris

qdos

Postby qdos » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:43 pm

woooh! exciting time then :) We didn't put you off the idea then. That's great

I'd love to hear how things go and would love to have something in the magazine about it all when you get it done. So plenty of piccies (including all the grubby mess I kept clearing up each time I've built a car and everytime afterwards I think why did I do that it's all the tools and the mess that's part of the fun.

If you have any questions at any stage during the build you're welcome to raise them in the forum. We'll have a go at convincing you you should have bought a Prius :wink:

GOOD LUCK!

Chris King

Postby Chris King » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:40 pm

qdos

Thanks for that - have no fear as I will undoubtably be seeking more help.

As to photos - I have been taking them from the start including the mess on the garage floor! Can you please email me so that I can link in.

Return to “Hybrid's Corner”