Mentor needed

General BVS related area
Andy T

Mentor needed

Postby Andy T » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi all
I am new to this forum. I am looking for a mentor to teach me how to make and test battery's. Looking for someone that has a high or good level of knowledge in the chemistry of batters and electrical knowledge on how to test all aspects of a battery life. Someone that is trying to push the battery forward using new materials would be grate.

I will travel but would like someone in the Lincoln area. If you know of anyone that may fit the bill please could you let me know.
If you want to know my back ground. I am 52 years old and have been working in the food industry for the last 20 years as manufacturing technician.
Anyone willing to teach will have to be patient with me. I am a slow leaner but a good learner.

Thanks
Regards
Andy Taylor

Meghna

Re: Mentor needed

Postby Meghna » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:20 am

Hi Andy,

If you regularly browse this forum you learn a lot, check old threads in forums. For more helps you can checkout videos on youtube.

timpootle

Postby timpootle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:49 pm

Andy T wrote:... someone in the Lincoln area. If you know of anyone that may fit the bill please could you let me know.

Hello Andy, and welcome. I have sent you an email with contact details for Mel Gardner, who is in the same position and nearby to you.

Hope that helps.

Tim
Tim Crumpton

3dtech

Postby 3dtech » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:49 pm

thanks for this information.

Return to “General”