ELECTRIC KART RACING

General BVS related area
stuart mills

ELECTRIC KART RACING

Postby stuart mills » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 pm

We have had some great fun with our E-kart and so would like to encourage others to do the same. If you go to my website www.mevltd.co.uk and look under "electric" and "ekart" you will find all the information you need to build one. It's all free so dont worry!
We even have a gear ratio calculator under our "downloads" section so you can get the performance right. There are lots of other options not listed such as Lithium, A.C, various other manufacturers of motors etc so there should be some interesting versions built and some have been built already according to this site but I havn't heard of a race happening yet.
It will be great fun when a few are running as we could hold race meetings at kart tracks around the country.
Also very tempting for those with noise restrictions on tracks.

qdos

Postby qdos » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Woooh looking very Jazzy Stuart. There was talk last year of some of the members getting together to do some karting. Now there's a kart to be built too so there's no excuses!!!

Chris what happened to the Kart challenge?

stuart mills

Postby stuart mills » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:55 pm

A short video of our E-kart in action is now on youtube. Its also on www.mevltd.co.uk as from tonight under electric. Any one tempted to build one yet?

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:00 pm

qdos wrote:Chris what happened to the Kart challenge?

Not quite sure actually :? I suspect it sort of got forgot about due to other excitement that was going on :?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “General”