Search found 33 matches
- Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:42 pm
- Forum: Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles
- Topic: Charging lead rewire
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3181
I see that Lakeside want you to have your passport and a utility bill as ID before they let you use their recharge points. Makes you wonder whether they will want to see a PAT test sticker on your recharge cable before they allow you to use it. I don't think that it's unreasonable for Lakeside to w...
- Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 am
- Forum: Cars,Vans and other road vehicles
- Topic: Anyone know if these vans are any good?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8573
If it has got US DOT compliance then it's probably as a NEV / LSV not as normal car/van (for which it would need a speed limiter). If doubt that is homologated as a standard car/van homologated for normal road use in the USA. Nearest European equivalent would be as a quadricycle, but its too heavy f...
- Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:17 pm
- Forum: All things battery related
- Topic: South and West London Charging Infrastructure Survey
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3937
http://www.ev-network.org.uk/resources/EV%20Network%20logo%20animated%20small.gif The EV Network is currently conducting a survey regarding preferred locations for additional electric vehicle charging facilities in South and West London. Each respondent can identify up to 4 locations across the are...
- Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Wow! Cool car - but you wouldn't want to get into a shunt...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3562
Also one wonders what the ride and handling is like with both motor and batteries positioned behind the rear axle.
- Fri May 15, 2009 6:17 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Buy an EV bike and convert onto a car or buy piecemeal?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7618
I'd have thought that the size and weight of your Midas versus the scooter would not have made such a transplant a success.
1) Sadly the 300+ mile 5hr+ round trip was a bit out of my budget and time scale. I got off comparatively lightly with a 240 mile round trip. Most national organisations don't expect everyone to turn up in person to the AGM. I'd like to see postal voting on key decisions like committee appointments...
I was one of the few who turned out for the AGM. Although I'd like to see Plugged In as the BVS's regular magazine, it's clear from the figures that to do so would bankrupt the society because it costs so much more to print than Plugged In. Yes the BVS needs updating and reform but a rant on a websi...