Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:47 pm
- Forum: All things battery related
- Topic: how realistic to rebuild a battery rather than pay £500?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 15319
Well, I have had my ultra motor (wearea2b.com) metro for a couple of years and it is out of warranty. The battery suddenly does not hold more than half charge. Replacement battery looks like this http://www.e-bikesdirect.co.uk/Items/Electric_Bike_Batteries/Ultra_Motor_A2B_Battery/Ultra_Motor_A2B_Bat...
- Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:43 am
- Forum: Cars,Vans and other road vehicles
- Topic: microcar and aixam
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9416
Hi, I got one of the free chargemaster points installed the other day - which led me to look at electric cars again. My wife has a full automatic motorbike licence, which I believe entitles her to drive a light or heavy quadricycle L6/L7 after the most recent changes to the legislation - bringing in...